Parade participants meeting will be announced at a later date. We highly encourage attendance from each group participating.
- Parade line-up is at the OSRAM Plant on Portsmouth Avenue (across from Exeter Lumber).
- OSRAM opens at 1:00pm (do not arrive earlier than 1:00pm).
- There is NO PARKING AT OSRAM (we aren’t kidding).
- OSRAM entrance will close at 4:00. Please plan accordingly.
- Parade starts at approximately 5:30.
- Parade viewing ends at Swasey Parkway.
- Parade participants (with a few exceptions) continue to Lincoln Street.
- Please read RSA 265:108-a Parade Vehicles before you plan your parade entry.
- The Parade Committee reserves the right to disallow inappropriate entries.
- Unregistered entries will not be allowed to participate in the parade.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed during the event.
- There will be no throwing of candy along the parade route. Candy can be handed out to the crowd.
This is a recommendation from the Exeter Police Department for the safety of all along the parade route.
- Distribution of brochures or literature is not allowed along the parade route.
- The viewing of the parade ends at the entrance to Swasey Parkway. All parade participants, with the exception of the marching bands and horses, continue to Lincoln Street.
- The pick-up of float riders & walkers should be arranged on Lincoln Street. Lincoln Street School and the Exeter Handkerchief Factory parking lots are safe spots.
- Applicants assume all responsibility for any loss or damage in connection with their float entry at the Exeter Christmas Parade.
- The Parade Committee in conjunction with the Exeter Police Department reserves the right to cancel the parade for any reason – including inclement weather.
- Announcements about parade cancellation will be made on the website no later than 1:00pm on parade day and on our facebook page.
- An alternate parade date may be established.
- Remember, there is only one Santa Claus.